– Recyclable plates and cutlery, made from natural and consumable materials
– Paper or wheat drinking straws
– Replacing all single use plastic bags from gift shop with material bags
– Dramatically reducing the printed materials used in the park and providing digital maps
– Reduce paper waste – change to e ticketing
– Reducing plastic bottles and cups and providing cans and glass bottles
– Encourage water fountain use!
– Offer multi-use fill up cups with logo for juice/slush drinks
– Multi-use bottles and coffee mugs, available for purchase in the gift shop.
– Install more recycling bins.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.